In Memory of Jane McCarthy

Visitation

none

Services

To honor her wishes, a private celebration of life with those who loved her most will be held.

Printer Version

Jane J. McCarthy “JJ”, 40 and holding!

JJ was a true “one of a kind”….. Never excepting the status quo…  She always lived life to the fullest and never ever wanted to be a burden on anyone…  She always looked at the glass is half-full…  never half empty!! If there was an 80% chance of rain, she always said, “We have a 20% chance of sun!!” Always positive!! Always the ‘Wind Beneath Everyone’s Wings’.  She was kind, caring, and a steadfast friend….  She attracted, cultivated, and kept friendships with her constant generosity and fun loving spirit….  JJ made life better and brighter for so many!!  She was strong, graceful, and loving to the very last second. She will be dearly missed!! But her legacy, lessons, love, and joy will continue through all those she impacted….  She will be missed but never ever forgotten!!

To honor her wishes, a private celebration of life with those who loved her most will be held. Memorials are preferred in lieu of flowers to Woodland Hill Community campus in Hudson that allowed her to live the end of her life with grace, dignity, and respect. 

https://www.preshomes.org/get-to-know-us/foundation/make-a-gift-today

Jane McCarthy's Tribute Wall

Tributes (1):

  1. JJ, was a one of a kind lady! She loved life and was always full of sunshine! I loved talking to her, she always had a story, and gave good advice. Her life was intriguing and full of color, and I loved hearing about her adventures. JJ not only gave me her friendship, she also made me take home a cat that was hanging around her house. She and Jack were going back to Florida and recognized how sweet this cat was. I named him Jordy and has turned out to be the best cat I’ve ever had! So, thank you JJ, for everything! I will miss you tremendously! My heart is broken, you have left us way too soon! But, I just know that Heaven is a lot brighter with you being there! Until we meet again, my friend, I will miss you everyday.
    Hugs💝💝 Julie Myster